FUE Hair Transplant Method
Hair transplantation is now available to both men and women. However, certain requirements must be met in order for this phase to be effective. In order for hair transplantation to be performed;
– Hair should not be observed again in areas with hair loss.
– There should be no genetic or permanent diseases.
– Hair transplantation can be performed when there are cases such as accidental burns and surgical scars.
– Hair loss type is one of the most important differential criteria in the realization of this process. Hair loss types; female type hair loss, male pattern hair loss and permanent regional hair loss. Generally, male type hair loss is the most suitable type for hair transplantation.
– Anyone with a sufficient donor area and a certain level of hair loss can perform this procedure.
If these terms are satisfied, the required conditions for hair transplantation have been established. In order to begin this operation, some arrangements must be made. At least one week prior to the case, alcohol should be avoided. Furthermore, its use in blood thinners should be phased out. Hair care items such as creams and gels should not be used on the day of the procedure in order to be completely prepared for the procedure.
How Is Hair Transplantation Performed?
Since hair transplantation is such a delicate procedure, it is one that should be treated with care. The main explanation for this is that an incorrectly performed hair transplantation operation would not produce a healthy outcome. Hair transplantation procedures such as FUT and FUE are the most commonly used. Furthermore, FUE Hair Transplant is one of the most common procedures, despite the fact that it is used in a variety of ways. In the hair transplant procedure performed using the FUE Hair Transplant technique;
– First, the donor area is determined. The donor area is the first step in hair transplantation to get the right results. Generally, the development of hair follicles is possible in this area. For this reason, the hair transplanted in the long term brings the right results. The nape area is generally preferred as the donor area. Hair follicles in the nape area show elongation and development.
– After determining the donor area, the area is numbed with the help of local anesthesia. For this reason, a painless and painless procedure is performed.
– An approximately rectangular piece of skin is cut from the neck area. The size of this skin varies according to the number of roots to be removed.
– The fruitful hair follicles in this area are sorted out. The extracted hair follicles, as well as grafts, are made ready for transplantation.
– In order for the roots to be used in hair transplantation, the necessary amount of channels are opened.
– The follicles taken are placed in the channels opened in the area to be transplanted.
– Roots placed in the canals with great precision
Advantages of FUE Technique
In hair transplantation, the FUE technique offers several benefits. The first benefit is that the grafts are not obtained one by one, but rather occur in a more rapid manner. Another significant benefit is that hair transplantation using this procedure can be done with unshaved hair. An aesthetically rich procedure is conducted using this process, which is isolated in a microscopic environment and provides better quality roots. This method helps the procedure to be completed easily without causing hair loss; it is one of the most commonly used hair transplant techniques.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplantation
The roots inserted in the canals must be connected to the canals in order for the hair transplantation to be successful. As a result, the use of accessories should be kept to a minimum. The main explanation for this is that accessories like hats and glasses pull the roots out. You should also avoid discomfort after the hair transplant operation. Since one of the most significant factors in hair loss is stress. It’s crucial to pay attention to the hair follicles after hair transplantation because they’re just as vital as the hair transplantation process itself. As a result, it is important to avoid being struck in the head. You are more likely to achieve a good outcome if you pay attention to these conditions.