What is brain fog, what are its symptoms?
Brain fog, which is manifested by symptoms such as instant memory loss, confusion, impaired concentration, difficulty speaking, is observed in one out of every 10 patients suffering from the corona virus. In a few months, the patient is expected to get over the disease with the support of a doctor. So what are the symptoms of brain fog? How is brain fog treated?
The long-term effects of the corona virus continue to be investigated, with patients whose symptoms are mild and more likely to experience neurological disorders affecting the brain and nervous system. One of them is corona, which is thought to be caused by the virus “brain fog.”
Brain fog shows that people experience a strain on their cognitive function and accompanies many chronic diseases. It is believed that the infection caused by the corona virus may have been caused by immune-providing antibodies accidentally attacking the nervous system or by damaged nerve cells sending false signals to each other.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF BRAIN FOG?
– Loss of concentration
– Difficulty finding words when talking
– Inability to gather your thoughts
– Get distracted by pages without knowing what you’re reading
– Difficulty making decisions on important issues
– Not being able to finish anything he started
-2 Not being able to do the job at the same time
– Difficulty in any job that requires Mental performance
HOW IS BRAIN FOG TREATED?
– Nutrition is the first issue that should be considered in the treatment of brain fog. A gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free nutrition program should be applied for 3 months. In this Nutrition Program, place mainly fresh vegetables and fruits, healthy fats such as olive oil, butter, coconut, the right sources of protein, raw nuts and fermented products on your tables.
-If you have chronic stress, you can get support to reduce your psychological stress and switch to a better sleep pattern. If you have difficulty falling asleep, along with melatonin support, plants such as Valerian, balm, marjoram, anise, yellow cantaron will be useful to facilitate your sleep.
-Even short 20-minute walks outdoors by increasing your physical activity are known to be good for brain fog. It will also be good to spend time outdoors, by the sea, in nature on weekends.